The large family unit of at least four regular users: Unlimited fibre optic broadband, normal download rates of 34Mb+. Accessible from most suppliers, including Virgin Media, TalkTalk, BT, Sky, Plusnet, EE and NOW Broadband.
Shared home with up to four individuals: Unlimited broadband, normal download speeds of 10Mb+, should be adequate by and large. If you watch a lot of films or download games, you could in any case benefit by a faster connection, yet standard broadband will, in any case, carry out the responsibility.
Solo User: If you’re a light client, essentially utilizing the web for email, browsing, or social media, at that point you might approve of a low-cost bundle with fixed utilization limit.
Interested by fibre optic broadband? Here’s the place you can discover more and compare broadband deals with superfast bundles.
What broadband speed do you need?
In the event that you’ve thought the initial two inquiries, you may have a smart thought of what kind of speeds you need, yet there some different things you should consider.
Basically, your decision comes down to whether you need fiber or ADSL ‘standard’ broadband. Clearly, everybody’s needs are unique, however, our recommendations are as follow…
Proposed broadband bundle types:
We suggest superfast fibre-optic broadband in the event that you:
- Want to stream TV and video in HD or 4K quality
- Download large files from a document sharing site
- Play and download a lot of computer games
- Live in a mutual house with loads of gadgets connected at the same time
- Want the most reliable connection
Get ‘standard’ ADSL broadband on the if you:
- Use the web to email, check web-based social networking or browse sites
- Stream video in HD quality
- Want the low-cost bundle
- Can’t get fibre optic broadband in your area