Pittsburgh, a city in Pennsylvania, has fun as well as exciting things to do and spots to see for a visitor and local alike. A Pittsburgh limo service makes it possible to make this tour an awesome experience by making your travel a convenient, easier, reliable and luxurious one. The Steel city can be overwhelming for a new comer with plenty of choices to visit, dine-in and have fun.
Here are some of the best things to do while you are in Pittsburgh:
- Mount Washington- This location is popular for its steep hill which looks over the city’s skyline. This spot gives you the most lovely and awesome vista in America and has been top rated. It is also the site to the oldest inclines that are continuous in the world and are referred to as Duquesne and Monongahela Inclines. Ride on the inclines and come and enjoy the visual appeal of this mount yourself.
- Andy Warhol Museum– This is one among the top art museums within the United States of America. It carries lots of rooms with fascinating features. There is a silver cloud room where you get to walk among silver balloons that are giant and appear like clouds floating aimlessly.
- Kennywood Amusement Park-This park has craziest roller coasters to have fun. You have so many rides and things to do for small kids and adults alike to enjoy and have an adventure with. There are rides of course but also delicious food to relish on.
- Point State Park-This park is spread over 36 acres. It is beautiful and located in Pittsburgh downtown at a point where Monongahela and Allegheny rivers blend in to shape Ohio River. Take pleasure in the town views and see the huge fountain within the park.
- Carnegie Science Center-This centre hasan Omnimax Theater, hands-on exhibitis, a planetarium as well as live shows. Learn and enjoy together.
- Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium- Kids and adults both can have fun at the zoo. The park is spread over 77 acres and encompasses over 4000 animals here. Explore, eat and have fun.
- National Aviary- There is a range of birds that is beautiful to look at and you can also watch them being fed. Take pleasure in the live exhibits and live shows of this national aviary. For a bird lover, its a treat.
- Frick Art & Historical Center– There are cluster of historical constructions and museums on Reynolds street. These are spread on 5.5 acres of landscaped gardens and lawns.
- Allegheny Cemetery– This is the oldest as well as largest burial ground of Pittsburgh, but is known for its floral arrangements and lovely landscapes. This spot is popular for taking wedding pics. The cementary is spread over 300 acres and situated on Butler street.
- Rivers Casino-Over 100 tablets and around 2900 slots, this casino hooks the gamblers and is located on the Ohio river.
Pittsburgh limo service covers all these top rates spots. As you head out from the Fort PItt Tunnels while the sun sets at dusk, its an amazing sight to experience and a magical site to cherish.Limo service will make the experience even more memorable. Enjoy the trip in luxury and style at a reasonable price.