In the last decade, we have seen an incredible increase in innovations and breakthroughs in the landscape of digital solutions. Globally, businesses have realized the importance of including advanced technologies like AI (Artificial Intelligence) for better growth and revenue.
The need for AI technology has significantly risen in the hospitality industry because of its ability to provide human-like functions. It helps them save money while minimizing human error and providing superior service. It saves time, helps meet deadlines, and reaps benefits.
Increasing competition to retain customers is turning out to be a difficult task. Travel and hotel brands find it challenging to meet customer preferences while providing memorable travel experiences, and increasing customer loyalty. It is time for redefining business practices and upgrading existing resources. How is this possible?
Companies like Clinc help integrate and embed AI technology into operations at all levels that enhance the opportunity for better marketing techniques, provide improved customer service/experience, and guarantee higher customer retention.
The highest customer service challenge faced by hotels is providing quick responses to customer questions. AI technologies offer many options for tackling this problem. The more AI assistant converses with customers, the better it gets because it learns from human speech and adapts to individuals. It also assists in data analysis, data collection, and customer interactions.
Let us see how AI helps the travel and hospitality industry.
- Personalized service: AI decodes the available customer preference data, satisfaction level, likes, and dislikes in buying and creates personalized campaigns that increase revenue and retention. AI helps the airline industry in facilitating redemptions of frequent flyer points.
- Virtual assistant: AI-based chatbots scan keywords and reply with matching keywords. It records, monitors, processes, and learns details about the guests. The virtual assistant provides travel ideas and alternate plans,
- Back-end office: AI helps forecast demand patterns and prices. It also plans human resource requirements. AI algorithms are capable of accounting tasks like invoicing and financial reconciliation. It can monitor pricing and promotional offers.
- Loyalty program: Customers enjoy sharing their travel experiences on social media platforms. They leave reviews and ratings that provide help to future travelers while making their travel plans. AI helps determine which loyalty program attracted more customers, their preferences, and spending patterns.
- Hotel stay: Travel involves accommodation. Customers look for comfort and care for the money they spend. AI supervises the maintenance schedules of all amenities provided by the hotel. AI suggests options to relocate/change of room. It manages bookings for shuttle-services to the airports. Most hotel brands provide additional attractive services to guests. Guests are allowed to use the AI-powered smart mirror in the lobby to read the news, check weather/maps, etc.